Memoire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering for those who treasure friendship

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Application of Zach

Go down 
+2
ash2life
Lelouchi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lelouchi
Admin
Lelouchi

Application of Zach Empty
PostSubject: Application of Zach   Application of Zach EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:52 am

Name: My name is Zach.

Reason of joining: I know you were one of the ambitious, active players in Perfect World and I trust your leadership. I would like to be part of a legion who will be filled with intelligent players who will also have fun interacting with each other.

Gaming Experience: I have played SO MANY games. Conquer Online, Perfect World, World of Warcraft (ew), Lineage 2, City of Heroes/Villains, etc.

The games I played the most was Conquer Online but that was 7 years ago. I was one of the top players. I was also serious about the game -- I leveled an Archer to 130, then made a Warrior. I leveled the Warrior to 130 and had it reborn to a Water Taoist then I plvled it with my Archer to 130 and was one of the few people to 2nd rebirth. Fun times. That game was ENJOYABLE for me but the community kind of got me to quit the game.

I played World of Warcraft for a year or so as a Holy Priest for raiding. I also had the leader-role for all healers in this one guild there. I quit the game recently when I heard about Aion and wanted something new. I also played in the open beta recently and was the highest Chanter in the server. XD I love Chanters!

How you did you came in contact with Memoire: I saw Lelouchi advertising in Facebook.

Previous guild (if had one): I was in Phalanx in open beta in Triniel server. I didn't like the legion because the leader was very arrogant and refused to listen to my suggestions about various of things a Legion would need. I thought, "If a leader is not very welcoming with suggestions for the legion to work then why bother be in it?" so I left and was searching for another one until I saw your message in Facebook.

I would also like to include that I am deaf therefore I cannot use vent. Though, please let it be known that I am quick at reading so if there was a message needed to be read during a PvP raid, trust me, I would read it.

For example, during the open beta, we formed an alliance and went in one of the Rifts to raid Elysea and we had around 30 people. The leader was a Templar and he made rules/suggestions -- like listening to him because he has experience. Sometimes a patrol would come by and 40% of those people would still charge in when the leader was spamming "Don't go! Pat!" and they still went and died. I was the only one standing next to him. lol

So if my deaf-ness is a problematic for you or the legion then that's unfortunate because I am interested in the Legion and also in Lelouchi as a leader since I've seen it in Perfect World.

Thanks for reading and I hope you'll accept me as a member.
Back to top Go down
Lelouchi
Admin
Lelouchi

PostSubject: Re: Application of Zach   Application of Zach EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:59 am

You are accepted.

You seem to be a very decent guy that I want to play with. Next to that, I wont mind typing to a person like you. You seem to be a cool person. Also the members I am talking with on vent atm, your handicap made us start a discussion about it. And we don't mind to typ to you.

Welcome to Memoire, we hope you have a pleasant stay.
Back to top Go down
ash2life
Hamster
ash2life

PostSubject: Re: Application of Zach   Application of Zach EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:59 am

yay - i feel its good
Back to top Go down
Ekko
Hamster
Ekko

PostSubject: Re: Application of Zach   Application of Zach EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:01 am

Yes please recruit him Smile
Back to top Go down
Vera
Hamster
Vera

PostSubject: Re: Application of Zach   Application of Zach EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:01 am

Thanks for accepting me! Smile
Back to top Go down
silas101
Sugar Glider
silas101

PostSubject: Re: Application of Zach   Application of Zach EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:54 am

welcome! cheers
Back to top Go down
Kin
Admin
Kin

PostSubject: Re: Application of Zach   Application of Zach EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:21 pm

Hi zach!

Well written introduction of yourself and your experience!

Pm me your ingame nick for perfect world =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Zach   Application of Zach Empty

Back to top Go down

Application of Zach
Page 1 of 1